So next on the calendar came Kara's 30th birthday, March 16th. She had a great time celebrating with her friends, then was off to Puerto Rico with Todd for a little get a way. The next weekend as she was pulling into "Tot Shabbat" on Friday morning with a screaming Jack in the back seat, I pull up with her friend Marci for a little surprise visit :) Thanks to Todd as well as Kara's friends Nicole and Marci I was able to pull it off and she was very surprised! We had a great weekend including a sister's dinner out at a restaurant in the South End.

Of course I couldn't help filling up some of my memory card with pictures of the J man that weekend too!
Jack loves this Yoda mask and has been playing with it for months.



Yoda never looked so cute!!!

We even got to spend some time at Toys R Us while Kara and Todd went mattress shopping...
1 comment:
Thank you for such a wonderful surprise!!!!! I love you!!!
Post a Comment