I spent Pesach this year with my friend Kim and her family in Virginia Beach. Unfortunately, I did not think to pull out the camera during the Seders, but we had a great time. Kim's family was SOOO welcoming and generous! It's been way too long since I have had a chance to really hang out and spend time with them. Thanks Tapper/Segal family!!!
While there, Rogie was able to have his FIRST beach experience! As you can tell, he LOVED it! It was a bit cool and windy at times so he had to wear his sweater for a while, but that didn't stop him!
From the first few minutes freak out and enjoying the feel of the sand...
To chasing and trying to "catch" a wave, or at least trying to catch the wave in his mouth...To playing a great game of catch in the surf... Life's a beach!!!
I've got it rough!

On Friday morning Rogie and I met up with Mom and Dad who had been spending some time in Jamestown and Williamsburg. How could I pass up this shot...
Someone's been Naughty!

Then we were on the road back home! Rogie has had quite a good vacation :)
1 comment:
So much fun!!!! My favorite is the last picture of him all jailed up! Too funny!
Post a Comment