Day One: 2/2/10
Kara is in shock that it is a girl!
"She She" already loves you!
Me Me and Grandpa were here to share the simcha too!
Day 2: When Kara is pregnant, she and Todd always refer to the baby as a type of seed (Jack was "Sesame"). So until her birth Liana was known to all as "Pumpkin Seed". I of course could not pass up buying a pumpkin hat this fall in anticipation of our pumpkin season. Here's Pumpkin Liana in her hat.
Aunt Susan sneaks in a snuggle
Pumpkin Pie!
Proud Grandparents
Then played on Mommy's hospital bed, Jack being Jack!
I also taught Jack a little anatomy lesson during dinner...
What a smile!
Day 4: Today was Friday and Jack was honored with being "Shabbat Boy" at school. This means that his family gets to come in and read a story and celebrate Shabbat by lighting the candles and saying the blessings over the candles, wine (grape juice), and challah. I got to go in with Todd as Kara is still in the hospital :)
Todd read one of Jack's favorite books, Curious George and the Firefighters
Day 5: Kara and Liana come home!!! Jack and I made a welcome home sign for them :)
1 comment:
"Esophagus!!" So cute! Liana is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats!
Post a Comment