Saturday, February 13, 2010

Liana's First Week

The day Liana came home Kara, Todd, and Jack threw her a birthday party to celebrate her arrival.
Jack and his cousins enjoyed yummy cupcakes!

Jack loves bubble wrap (as we all do) and I have a bubble wrap app on my phone that he loves to play with. Pop, pop, pop to your heart's content!

Here's Liana's first dolly friend.

She's already telling her her deepest secrets

Smily girlie,happy, and peaceful




Jack has two "lovie" monkeys that he sleeps with.  Before Liana was born he picked out "lovie" puppies for the baby.  From the first day she was home he brought them over to her when she was sleeping and put them on either side of her, just the way he sleeps with his "Mr. Monkeys", too cute!

Liana in the bunting that Grandma Gert made.  Now Kara and I, as well as Jack and Liana have all been in the bunting and cuddled with the love it was made with.


My friend Heather from college came over for a visit to see Kara and Jack and meet Liana as well as for a dinner out with me. 

She She and Liana

Jack and I decided to take pictures of ourselves while we were playing in the basement

Jack is SERIOUS about his ABC's!


It was a bit icy up in Boston  while I was there so I taught Jack the classic song...


The best nice and nephew ever!!!





1 comment:

Kara said...

Thank you so much for all your help. We couldn't have done it without you!