First some playtime
So Big!
Tickle monster!!!
I wish this was video rather than still photos because we were laughing so hard!!!! Kara and I were having a picture battle. I have compiled both my pictures and Kara's to achieve the most accurate portrayal...




After the picture battle Jack and MeMe needed some snuggle time.
Next was time for Liana's 1st Birthday celebration.
She She and the Birthday Girl
A little help from Jack to blow out the candle.
Mmmmm
Birthday Paparazzi
And that's the way it's done! Way to go Liana!!!
The next day was Jack's Birthday Party at "Jump Around"! Jack wasted no time to begin bouncing, sliding, and climbing!!!
It was impossible for the "grown ups" not to get in on the action too!
Liana explored a bit with a little help from Dad.
and then she passed out on my shoulder for about a 30 minute snooze. It was so nice cuddling with her!
Birthday Boy
Yummy!!!
Happy Birthday to my two favorite kiddos in the world! I am so happy I got to celebrate with you!!!
1 comment:
So glad you were here!!!!! We love you!!!!!!
Post a Comment